- This service is used for sending the health examination result to the customer’s smart phone and data can be accumulated and compared with other hospitals.
- By saving health examination result to your smart phone, you can easily check the result without having to go through login procedure.
Patent Registration 10 - 1745643
Patent Application 10 - 2016 - 164616
- Policy Change
- Based on health examination: Enacted: 2017.01.01, Notification from Ministry of Health and Welfare No. 2016-252, partially modified in December 26th, 2016
- Article 11(Notification of Health Examination Result): Health examination institution shall write the result notification upon completion of health examination and notify the results within 15 days via mail, e-mail, and mobile method. (Modified: December 26th, 2016)
- Additional Rules (No. 2016 - 252, 2016.12.26): This notification shall come into force from January 1st, 2017. However, modified regulation, which is specified in Article 11, Paragraph 1, shall come into force from January 1st, 2018.
- Easy to use owing to intuitive interface
- Clear purpose in application services
- Every data is encrypted and saved in the smart phone
- PIN setting has been applied to block the 3rd party access once the smart phone is lost
- It is supported both in Android and iPhone.
- Minimized the disturbing factor
- By displaying the examination result, which has deviated from normal range, results can be easily checked.
- By providing past examination result and cloud service, it can be helpful for managing the customers’ history and health.
- Check the past examination history and print out the result in PDF
- Back-up / restore cloud
- Other than providing the examination result, it can be used for adding post-management items such as metabolic syndrome, weight, blood pressure management, and blood sugar management for improving customers’ satisfaction.